Monday, April 20, 2015

beachtree cafe

On the border of Bayshore and East Islip sits a charming little restaurant with a reasonably priced and expedient lunch option: the Beachtree Cafe. We were in search of a quick bite, and Beachtree delivered. Beachtree's "Express Lunch" menu starts at $6 and promises your food within 15 minutes. If you're in favor of an early dinner, you can take advantage of this until 3pm. I had the filet of salmon with potato pancake and fresh corn in a horseradish cream sauce. It was perfectly cooked and the potato pancake was delightfully crispy and flaky, not overly greasy. Typically I don't gravitate towards things with corn and cream, but the whole dish was quite tasty, and at $10, well worth the price.

Beachtree Cafe on Urbanspoon

2 comments:

  1. That's exactly what I had when I went there! I haven't been in ages, but you've reminded me to go back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where are you girl!? I hope you and ...... are ok.

    ReplyDelete